We care [about your education].
SVCU members who are high school seniors, current college students, and non-traditional students are eligible to apply.
- We are currently not accepting applications for 2019 scholarships
- Winners will be announced in June of 2019
- The student applying must be the one completing the application
- Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited 2 or 4-year college
- One application per student per year allowed
- Questions? Call 207-282-6169
Check back next spring for 2020 scholarships!
Questions? Call 207-282-6169
Frequently Asked Questions
What It’s Like When Your Credit Union Cares
We are here to listen to your goals, needs, and struggles and then make recommendations for you that won’t break the bank!
Banking should be easy! With three branches and online and mobile apps, we try to make banking easy and convenient for you.
Sometimes life throws us a curve-ball and we need help. Saco Valley is your financial family. We want to help and will often have the tough conversations needed to help you get through a tough time.
Saco Valley Credit Union Members who are high school seniors, current college students and non-traditional students are eligible to apply. Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited 2 or 4 year college in Fall 2019 and may either be high school seniors, current college students or entering as a non-traditional student at time of application. One application per student per year allowed. Any winner disbursements will be made directly to the school in the name of the applicant to go towards tuition and/or room and board.