Teen Checking Accounts
When your teen is ready for more financial responsibility, SVCU has you covered!
- Debit Card (with reduced limits)
- Financial Education Resources
- 2 Oops! Passes Per Year*
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Online & Mobile Banking
Teen Credit Builder Loan
Build credit and savings so when you turn 18, you’ll have a credit score and money in the bank!**
- Available for 16 & 17 year old’s with a co-signer
- A secured loan so when it’s paid off, you’ll have that principle amount saved in your account
- A great low-rate option – Click here for rate and details.
Financial Education Resources
Visit some of our financial education resources below. Additionally, view our dedicated Youth Financial Education Page by clicking here!
*Teen checking account holder is eligible to receive 2 Oops passes (fee refunds) per calendar year (January through December). To redeem, account holder must call and request the Oops Pass (or fee refund) – the refund does not automatically happen.
Upon the accountholder turning 18, the account will automatically convert into our Cash Back Checking Account.
**Teen Credit Builder loan subject to credit approval.