Apple Pay & Google Pay
We care [about convenience].
Apple Pay & Google Pay for SVCU Debit Cards
Add your SVCU debit card to your Apple or Google (Android) device wallet to use your debit card at merchants that accept contactless payments!
- Available for Apple and Android/Google devices that have NFC capabilities
- Only available for SVCU debit cards
- Transactions are tokenized for enhanced security – meaning your debit card number isn’t transferred to the merchant
To add your SVCU debit card to your Apple Pay or Google Pay account:
- Locate your Apple or Google Wallet on your mobile device
- Touch the button to add a new debit card
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your SVCU debit card either manually or by taking a photo of the back of the card
- If prompted, call the number provided to finalize activation
Once the card is in your digital wallet, you can use it at any merchant that accepts Apple Pay or Google Pay!
Add your SVCU Debit Card to your Digital Wallet today!
What It’s Like When Your Credit Union Cares
We are here to listen to your goals, needs, and struggles and then make recommendations for you that won’t break the bank!
Banking should be easy! With three branches and online and mobile apps, we try to make banking easy and convenient for you.
Sometimes life throws us a curve-ball and we need help. Saco Valley is your financial family. We want to help and will often have the tough conversations needed to help you get through a tough time.